Monday, May 23, 2011

Deborah is Coming HOME!!!!

Today was a day to celebrate!  Deborah had her visa interview and everything went through.  I am beyond excited! 

Karleigh and I are planning on leaving June 12 and coming home on June 20.  The tickets are on hold so hopefully in the next day or two we will be able to pay for the tickets.  I can't imagine what Deborah is thinking now.  Her life is about to change in a way I know she has prayed for.  She has been praying to be reunited with her twin sisters and to be apart of a family for 3 years.  Every time I think about this journey, I get chills.  I just can't comprehend the journey God has taken us on.  This adoption was done completely in faith.  You know it is in God's plan when literally every door opens and you feel the nudge to go through it.  Unbelievable!Who knew we would be a family of 8???  Definitely not me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment