Saturday, April 2, 2011

Two Passports Ready

This was a week of good news:

We got Deborah's passport this past week.  Now we are in the process of getting the visa packet picked up, filled out, and turned in.  I feel for Deborah because I believe she will have to get an "injection".  OUCH!  But it is probably preparing her for the many she will need to get once she comes home.  I am sure we will have many more trips to McDonald's to get milk shakes.  That's usually what we do once we have to go to the doctor's office to get shots.  I don't know why we started that but since everyone was little we have just been doing it!



Karleigh's passport also came in the mail.  We are hoping for her to go with me on the next trip to Ghana.  She is trying to raise $1,000 for her trip.  She has a plan to teach children at the homes in Ghana a couple of dances.  She loves music and dances really well.  She wants to bring fun and love to them.  I just love her heart for children, especially in Ghana.  I think this will be the BEST experience for her.  I really believe that God has lots of plans for her and this is just ONE of them! Any money that is above and beyond her amount, she is planning on buying soccer balls, freebies, and scooters for the children.  She is hoping to take them with her.

If you feel like you would like to donate to her trip, you can use the "Chip-in" button.  I am hoping I set it up right.  If you happen to have any problems, please let me know.  They said it was easy and it seemed easy, but.....way too easy!  :)

1 comment: