Friday, June 10, 2011

1 Day left

It is really hard for the twins when I leave for a long period of time.  I do feel this trip is a little better for them.  But there is still anxiety.  Rita tells me.....Mom, I am going to pray real hard you come back home.  Racheal told me today......Mom, I hope you don't die and God will let you come back home.  She also said, "You're the cutest mom I have ever had".  Too funny!!!!

Even though this is hard for them, it is going to be such a HUGE blessing to them (as well as to us).  Deborah will finally be home and reunited with her sisters AND new sister with new brothers!  The girls have talked about her since I met them for the first time in Ghana.  So it is really cool the way God has planned this for us all!  I am still in shock that God Blessed so much.  I do wonder why at times.  Not because I don't want a bigger family, but because I wonder why us???  We don't deserve this much blessing, but I am so thankful and appreciative that God trusts us enough to allow us to do this. 

Well, 1 more day and we are off to Ghana.  I am so excited but a little nervous!  Prayers for this trip are welcomed and definitely appreciated!  :)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment