Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Packing Has Begun!

I usually don't pack until the night before a trip.  I thought this trip I would do something different and try to pack early.  As of today, I have 2 suitcases packed full of donations.  It's great to take all the soccer jerseys, clothes and beanie babies to children over there.  I hope to do the things we are planning. 

I have one suitcase left to pack and that one is for Karleigh, Deborah and myself.  It it is full already but not packed.  I have written up lists upon lists.  I think my lists are making me more nervous and anxious for the trip.  Is it ok to forget something?  I think so, as long as it's not documents.  :) 

I told Karleigh we would totally pack on Thursday night.  Oh brother, is she is excited to pack.  This is making me nervous because a teenager packing can be a little scary.  :)

So we are a matter of days away from this trip and the nervous are setting in.  :)

1 comment: